Nicholas Michael have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to take the next step and expand their career. We are looking for a strong candidate to start a brand new division within the company and take on the responsibility of developing this. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years experience within the Driving and Logistics sector and a proven track record of over achieving against targets.
Our office is based in Duxford, Cambridgeshire, with parking at the offices.
Hours 08:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday (On call duties will be agreed)
· Develop and manage client relationships in a competitive environment
· Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business
· Sourcing and attracting passive / active candidates within your sector
· Managing the recruitment process from interview to placement
· Negotiating contracts
· Sound knowledge of the Cambridgeshire business market, specifically knowledge of the Driving and Logistics sector
· Strong desire to develop business through a variety of methods from cold calling, relationship based selling and developing existing business.
· Setting and attending an agreed number of new client sales meetings and existing client service meetings
· Flexible working hours as role will include on call on a shared rota basis
Successful applicants must have the following:
· Minimum 1 years recruitment experience
· Contacts within the local area
· Proven sales track record of over achieving against objectives and targets
· An envious business development record
· Target driven and willing to work hard to achieve your goals
· §Excellent communicator both written and verbal
· Team player
· Tenacious and resilient
· Good time management and organisational skills
· Good understanding of Drivers Hours and Tachograph Regulations
An attractive basic salary of £20k-£30K. In return for delivering results you will be part of an excellent bonus scheme, pension, strong career progression for those that want to push themselves & their capabilities. For the right candidate, this position can develop into a divisional management role with the opportunity to build your team as you grow.
OTE year 1 £35k
OTE year 2 45k
OTE year 3 60k
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
If you are interested in this role, please apply
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
If you are interested and fit the criteria, please contact Michael at; email@example.com
Joshua Reed01223 661336