Nicholas Michael have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to take the next step and expand their career. We are looking for a strong candidate to help develop the Construction market either on Trades and Labour or White collar.
Our office is based in Duxford, Cambridgeshire, with parking at the offices.
Working Hours: 08:30 – 17:30, Monday to Friday
· Develop and manage client relationships in a competitive environment
· Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business
· Sourcing and attracting passive / active candidates within your sector
· Managing the recruitment process from interview to placement
· Negotiating contracts
· Sound knowledge of the Cambridgeshire business market but also nationwide, specifically knowledge of the Construction sector
· Strong desire to develop business through a variety of methods from cold calling, relationship based selling and developing existing business.
· Setting and attending an agreed number of new client sales meetings and existing client service meetings
Successful applicants must have the following:
· Minimum 2 years recruitment experience
· Contacts within the local / national area
· Proven sales track record of overachieving against objectives and targets
· An envious business development record
· Target driven and willing to work hard to achieve your goals
· Excellent communicator both written and verbal
· Team player
· Tenacious and resilient
· Good time management and organisational skills
An attractive basic salary of £20k-£26K. In return for delivering results you will be part of an excellent bonus scheme, pension, strong career progression for those that want to push themselves & their capabilities. For the right candidate, this position can develop into a divisional management role with the opportunity to build your team as you grow.
OTE Year 1 £35k
OTE Year 2 £45k
OTE Year 3 £60k
For more information call Michael @ Nicholas Michael. Tel no. 01223 661336
Pippa Dewey01223 661336