Senior Recruitment Consultant
Nicholas Michael have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to take the next step and expand their career. We are looking for a strong candidate to help develop the Construction market either on Trades and Labour or White collar. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience within the Construction sector and a proven track record of over achieving against targets.
Our office is based in Duxford, Cambridgeshire, with parking at the offices.
Hours 08:30 – 17:30, Monday to Friday
- Develop and manage client relationships in a competitive environment
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business
- Sourcing and attracting passive / active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to placement
- Negotiating contracts
- Sound knowledge of the Cambridgeshire business market but also nationwide, specifically knowledge of the Construction sector
- Strong desire to develop business through a variety of methods from cold calling, relationship based selling and developing existing business.
- Setting and attending an agreed number of new client sales meetings and existing client service meetings
Successful applicants must have the following:
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience
- Contacts within the local / national area
- Proven sales track record of over achieving against objectives and targets
- An envious business development record
- Target driven and willing to work hard to achieve your goals
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Team player
- Tenacious and resilient
- Good time management and organisational skills
An attractive basic salary of £24k-£35K. In return for delivering results you will be part of an excellent bonus scheme, pension, strong career progression for those that want to push themselves & their capabilities. For the right candidate, this position can develop into a divisional management role with the opportunity to build your team as you grow.